Friday, October 22, 2010

Lemon-Juice Skin treatment

Hi guys, I haven't kept to my promise but I will make it up soonest. This is going to be a short and straightforward one. Lately, I have been reacting to makeup or my new cleanser (Clinique) not sure which one yet. Or, it could just be my hormones. Anyway, I was reading a lot of articles, blogs, books (whatever I could get my hands or eyes on) to find out what I can use to clear up the mess that has begun and I decided to go the natural route because God knows it is way cheaper and I'm just tired of all the things out there that could be good for one but in the end utterly useless. I stumbled on the lemon skin treatment on a blog I recently found. After reading more on it from eHow I decided to go with it. Here is one of the links; lemon juice treatent. So as I type, I have lemon juice squeezed all over my face, I hope to be consistent with it and see what it looks like in the next two weeks (this is the time it takes to see results.) Unfortunately, I can't show you what my breakout looks like now for a before shot. This is a time when I wish I had my camera already! Oh well. I am working on it so please be patient, I'll soon have yummy pictures to keep this blog exciting and alive!

Have a lovely friday night or am folks!

No comments: